Are you looking for acoustical consultants in Florida, New Orleans, or the Southeast specializing in architectural acoustics, environmental acoustics, or noise and vibration control?
Do you need an acoustics expert to provide acoustical consulting advice or expert witness testimony?
Does your project have acoustical testing or sound monitoring requirements?
RML Acoustics assists Owners, Architects and Engineers with the acoustical design of their projects and also provides practical solutions for Clients of all types with existing noise and vibration issues in their buildings and in the environment.
Principal Acoustical Consultant Rob Lilkendey is an expert in the field of architectural and environmental acoustics, with 20 years of experience solving noise and vibration issues in buildings and optimizing acoustical environments on over 600 projects throughout the United States. His growing list of projects includes world-class performing arts centers, hospitals, schools, museums, luxury condominium towers, and weapons training facilities, to name a few, as well as many major environmental noise studies for projects of all types. Rob has the education, experience and expertise to:
- Solve your most challenging noise and vibration control problems;
- Conduct environmental noise studies to evaluate the potential impact of outdoor noise sources on communities and to determine compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Provide acoustical design services and MEP system noise and vibration control design services on a wide variety of building types from Schematic Design through Construction;
- Conduct exacting acoustical testing and measurements with precision grade acoustical equipment to determine compliance with building codes, noise ordinances, and project specifications, or as the basis for diagnosing noise problems in buildings and the environment; and
- Provide expert witness testimony for the most controversial and demanding projects.
Please do not hesitate to call us for a free initial acoustical assessment and to discuss how we may assist you.