Uncertain how to establish or meet acoustical design criteria for your project?
Looking to add value to your project by creating spaces that enhance the quality of natural sounds and keep out unwanted sounds?
RML Acoustics can help you establish acoustical design goals for your projects and then provide you with the conceptual guidance and technical design assistance needed to meet those goals. Our design services will not only add value to your projects, but can help you avoid acoustical defects and noise and vibration issues in buildings that can lead to dissatisfied clients and costly litigation.
Acoustical design and construction services:
- Establish or interpret the acoustical design criteria for the project.
- Initial space shaping to improve the quality of sound in rooms.
- Space planning to improve acoustical separation between noisy and quiet spaces.
- Acoustical design recommendations for room acoustics, sound isolation systems (i.e., walls, floor/ceilings, doors, windows, etc), and MEP systems during all phases of the project.
- Details and specifications for acoustical systems and products customized to the specific needs of your project.
- Noise mitigation design for off-site noise propagation, such as from mechanical equipment, loading docks, industrial processes, etc.
- Value Engineering of acoustical systems, if required.
- Construction Administration services, including reviews of submittals, RFIs, ASIs, substitution requests, construction change directives, etc., site reviews, and final punch-out.
Sample acoustical design project types:
- Multi-family residential and Mixed-use buildings (high-rise and low-rise)
- Hotels/resorts/country clubs
- Schools (K-12 and Collegiate), specializing in LEED and DoDEA compliance
- Hospitals, including compliance with FGI’s acoustical requirements
- Performing Arts facilities
- Weapons training facilities
- Restaurants, hotels, bars/nightclubs
- Office/commercial buildings
- Private residences
- Many others