If you are in need of acoustical testing in Jacksonville, Florida, whether it is for diagnosing and fixing noise problems in buildings, complying with project requirements, or part of a legal matter, look no further than RML Acoustics. With an office less than 90 minutes from downtown Jacksonville, we provide a wide range of cost effective acoustical testing services, including:
- Airborne sound reduction testing of indoor and outdoor building elements (ASTC, NIC, NNIC, OITC, DTC etc).
- Impact sound reduction testing of floor/ceiling assemblies (AIIC, NISR, etc). Please visit our FAQs page for more on AIIC tests, including a video of a typical field test.
- Airborne sound levels measurements (dBA, dBC, Leq, L10, etc) for compliance with noise ordinance sound level limits, manufacturer’s sound level limits for equipment, LEED for Schools requirements, Sustainable Sites Initiative measurements, etc.
- Room acoustics measurements (reverberation time, impulse responses, etc.) to document compliance with LEED for Schools, project criteria, or other requirements.
- Sound level measurements of transportation noise sources to meet the requirements of HUD, DOT, FAA, and other government or regulatory agencies.
We are also pleased to provide Clients in Jacksonville with our full range of acoustical consulting services including:
- acoustical design of buildings of all types
- noise and vibration control of mechanical equipment
- environmental noise control
- expert witness testimony related to any of these areas
- retrofit of existing buildings for sound reduction or enhanced acoustical environments
We work with Clients of all types, including Architects, developers, building owners/managers, restaurant/bar/night club owners, attorneys, condominium associations, and many other. We do not sell acoustical products or represent acoustical product manufacturers in any way. We provide unbiased, professional acoustical consulting advice aimed at maximizing acoustical performance and minimizing costs for our Clients. So if you are in need of acoustical testing or an Acoustical Consultant in Jacksonville, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free phone consultation.